We'll work with you to confirm your selected travel method. Payment will be required once we finalize your travel plans. Please note a pet travel carrier is not included but may be available for purchase.
- Standard Air Travel - Your puppy will fly to your nearest airport in a safe, pressurized, temperature-controlled compartment.
- Airpanion Airport Delivery - Your puppy will fly to your nearest airport in the cabin with one of our trusted Airpanion chaperones.
- Airpanion Doorstep Delivery - After flying to your nearest airport in the cabin with one of our trusted Airpanion chaperones, your puppy will be hand delivered to your front door.
- Pampered Ground Delivery - Delivery to a location near you (up to 90 mins away) from one of our trusted transportation partners. We will make arrangements to have your puppy delivered while receiving the utmost care when traveling.
- Local Pick-up - We will help make local pickup arrangements between you and the breeder at an airport near the breeder or an alternative location nearest the breeder.
- Breeder Meetup - Select breeders are willing to drive greater distances than meeting up locally to deliver the puppy to you. *May apply if the airport is not within close proximity to the breeder.
- Private Nanny - Select breeders operate as their own private nannies to fly or drive the puppy to an approved location nearest you.
- Get pre-approved through select 3rd party lending institutions.
- All credit considered.
- No obligations! You will be able to review the finance agreement before finalizing the transaction through your selected lending institution.
How does it work?
Calculate how much you will need to finance.
- Puppy Price with PetPay fees: $88.56
- Administration Fee: $165
- Travel Expenses: $699 - $1099
- Total: $952.56
- Contact a puppy associate at NextDayPets.com. Call (888) 789-4220 or click Contact Us from the puppy page. Your puppy associate will assist you in reserving your Dachshund puppy.
- A small deposit payment equal to $599 or $465.00 (whichever is greater) will be required.